It’s a little after 12pm and I’m finally starting my day 🙂 I love Saturdays!
I got up at 5:30am to let the dog out, feed him and let him do his business. Then, I hopped back into bed vowing to sleep in past 7am (which is uber-rare since the sun shines directly into my eyes at 7am, requiring me to wear a very sexy sleep mask to bed when I want to sleep in).
My honey was very sweet and didn’t wake me up until 8am! I got out of bed around 8:30am and finally ate breakfast after 9am. I decided that I needed to make my list for the day, so I put in Modern Family and made my list! A million episodes later and I’m finally ready to start tackling that list 🙂
To be fair, I’ve already done two things on the list: do the dishes and make more dishwasher detergent. <– Update on that: this stuff is awesome!!! I have put some crazy dirty stuff in the dishwasher with lots of caked-on doughs and such, and everything has come out clean! It lasted me almost a month, but I was using close to two tablespoons per load when I probably could have been using only one. Making the second batch took me all of 3 minutes to get out the stuff, measure, mix and put away everything. Super cheap and easy to do!
Other things on my list today include:
- Make another batch of Larabars using Mama Pea’s recipea
- Make granola bars (seriously, I have to have them every week! Especially now that I’ll be eating lunch in the dining hall every day!)
- Make Chelsey’s Date Syrup
- Work out (I’m trying a few moves I picked up from bodyrock)
- Make fruit salad with my abundance of fresh fruit! Watermelon, crenshaw melon, sprite melon, peaches, apples, and kiwi- YUM!
- Then I have to do some boring stuff around the house like clean up and do laundry