I’m exhausted from this weekend and unfortunately, it isn’t over! I have to go into work tonight for an event that I coordinate and I probably won’t be home until nearly 10pm. I’m currently working out, so I am writing this during my rest periods because it’s the only way to fit it all in!!
Instead of recapping everything we’ve done this weekend, I figured I’d just break this into two different sections: things that DIDN’T happen and things that DID. Enjoy!
Things that DIDN’T happen this weekend:
- remembering to pack my swim suit for a trip to the river
- a boat ride on the water
- wearing shorts
- reading blogs
- working out on Saturday
- healthy eating
- freezing my butt off in bed on Friday night
- sleeping in a bunk bed
- drinking (a glass Friday night, a Bellini at 10:30am, then wine-tasting at 11am on Saturday at the Farmer’s Market)
- wearing jeans and a hoodie
- touring a mansion that had an elevator in it
- eating kettle corn until I was sick and felt like garbage
- driving, LOTS of driving
- attending my honey’s 10 year high school reunion
- taking pictures with my Nikon!
- cleaning the bathroom (finally!)
- napping (my honey and my pup, but not me)