What a great, but busy weekend it has been!
- I’ve traveled to three different states, gone shopping at the outlets, done a photo shoot, spent some QT (quality time that is) with my puppy, and I came home to a clean house today! My honey came home from his conference earlier today while I was out working, so he took it upon himself to give the dog a bath, wash some rugs, vacuum the basement stairs, clean out the pantry, take the trash to the dump, and pick up his side of our bedroom. Seriously, he is awesome 🙂
- I finally got a good enough start on my recipe page to post it. Check out my recipes on my eat healthy page! More will definitely be coming in the next few weeks, but at least this is a start.
- The 10K race I was planning to run is next weekend. I’m not sure that I’ll be able to find the time to run the course until Thanksgiving break, so I’m still training for it. I did a 1.5 mile easy run today without my Garmin on. It was nice to not have to push myself or worry about running a certain pace. I’m heading to a conference later this week, so I plan to do a long run while I’m there.
- I uploaded my Tuesday Trainer video last night!!! Yippee!!!
- I finished watching the first six seasons of How I Met Your Mother this weekend…I’m so sad that I can’t watch the 7th season yet because Hulu doesn’t have the first 5 episodes.
- My family is getting home today from Cabo. I can’t wait to see pictures!! Especially of my darling niece. And, I’m waiting to hear if they were able to pick up some vanilla for me. If so, I might be devoting an entire post to it because it is that good!
- I made a new recipe tonight and tried to take some pictures of it, but the lighting is awful and it just didn’t look appetizing! I’ll probably post the recipe anyway because it’s delicious.
- Here’s a picture of Titan with his boots/shoes/slippers (still can’t decide what to call them…)
Hope you had an eventful weekend!