This Thanksgiving, I wanted to take some time to reflect on all that I have to be thankful for.
- My honey and our pup
- Our beautiful, warm, perfectly unfinished house
- My job
- My able body which allows me to work hard and stay healthy
- This beautiful place I get to call home
- My wonderful family (even though we live in four different states and don’t get to see each other often enough!)
- Having enough food to eat this holiday season, and being blessed enough to be able to give so others can eat. I was inspired by Mama Pea the other day and bought a box of food at the grocery store to donate to the local food bank. Best $5 I could have spent! You should do the same if you’re able!
- The blogging community- I have had such a great time these past 5 months learning from other bloggers, finding recipe inspiration, getting to know other bloggers, and being able to share my life and recipes with you all. Thanks for always stopping by to read and comment!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope your day is filled with lots of family, food, and laughter 🙂
Check back tomorrow for recipes from my first gluten-free Thanksgiving!